As a part of the Colorado Springs Airport’s Concourse Modernization project, SSP America has been awarded a contract to develop a portfolio of nine concepts new to the space. Those include:
- Atrevida Beer Co: The local craft brewery from founder and brew master Jess Fierro will offer a full-service menu of pub fare all day alongside a full bar with selections of the brewery’s draft beers.
- Camden Food Co: Camden Food Co. operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and offers fresh salads, wraps and sandwiches, along with snacks, treats and beverages.
- Colorado Craft: Colorado Springs Chef Mario Vasquez plus restauranteurs Bryan Bradigan and Dylan Currier will bring the flavors of Colorado to travelers in the Colorado Springs Airport.
- Drifter’s Hamburgers: You can never go wrong with a burger, especially an affordable yet delicious one from the local favorite burger joint Drifter’s. Along with burgers, Drifter’s will offer shakes, fries, salads, breakfast burritos and more.
- Einstein Bros Bagel: The nationwide breakfast brand offers fresh bagels, made-to-order sandwiches for breakfast and lunch, coffee and more.
- Mi Casa Cantina: The Mexican restaurant with locations peppered across the U.S. offers fast yet healthy meals for travelers.
- Peet’s: Travelers looking for a coffee and a bite to eat can enjoy a range of options from Peet’s.
- Pizzeria Rustica: Local chef and restaurateur Jay Gust will offer his award-winnning Neapolitan style pizza and more at the airport location.
- Street Eats by Chef Brother Luck: Rounding out the roster of new eateries is a full-service bar and restaurant from celebrity chef Brother Luck. Travelers may recognize him from his many cooking show TV appearances. This concept will feature chef driven dishes and an all-day menu.
Know of a business opening in town or want to showcase your business? Click here to submit your business listing.